2014년 10월 28일 화요일

III Reflect



Nathan Cho
28. Oct. 2014



When I first got a roof project, I thought it would be easy. However, my guess was missed the mark because I needed to concentrate to listen the audio tour, and it was hard for me. Of course I understood the most contents. The audio tour was an effective way before going to the places in person. Because I could imagine about the arts they explain. For example, when I listened the last audio about Ivan Mestrovich, I imagined his art, and I wanted to see the art in person. The last audio was very useful information because it is my part of presentation. Before going to the bowman & spearman, I researched about the art, and I listened the audio file. The effect was that I understood more effectively about the art. I recommend the audio tour because people do not have time to understand about the art when they travel around Chicago. If they want to have a good trip, they first have to study about art in chicago before going to tour. I learned that I lived with art in Chicago. I never known before preparing this project. I just thought that Chicago was a good city because there were big buildings and a lake. However, now I realized that Chicago is an art city.
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기