2014년 10월 7일 화요일

Reflection for the cultural center

Compose a detailed reflection about our visit to the Cultural Center.
Comment on the building itself.
Comment on the 3 exhibits at the Michigan Galleries.
Comment on the CHCG DSGN exhibit.
Include items from the exhibit worksheets.
Your reflection should include what you saw/observed, what you were thinking AND what you learned.
Include at least 1 image.


A cultural center is a famous place in Chicago. I have been there two times before. However I expected to meet new art. When I first saw the building, it is like an old palace. The first floor was the 3 exhibits such as all the names, die welt, and topography of tension. Specially, die welt was interesting. When I first heard about the title, I thought when artist is dying, he wrote the art. However, it was really a good writing despite, the fact that I did not understand the meaning. After looking there, I went to CHCG DSGN. There were many ideas to make up home. One of those was 312 design. It was very impressive for me. I thought that if I set up the design, I have to drink 312 beers for making that. Anyway, I learned what is deign, and how many times artists worked hard for making those.    

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기