2014년 10월 15일 수요일

art institute reflection

Before coming to Chicago, my friends told me that I should go to art institute because there were many arts. I have been to art institute museum two times in 2 years. However, I did not explore the website before getting this homework. The main page was like beautiful girl who attracted people. I was attracted by the beautiful girl. I entered the part of collection. There were a lot of arts, and explanations of the arts. I looked at various arts. Especially, the African- American section was impressing because I understood their history which they lived hard in American. For example, the art” Cotton Pickers” by Thomas Hartbenton  shows their hard time in American history. That is to say, the website is like Michigan Lake because they have various information, and useful knowledge. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기