2014년 10월 21일 화요일

visiting reflection

Nathan Cho
21. Oct. 2014
Reflection

Reflect on Art Institute Visit




           I faced a lot of art information, and knowledge at art institute. I have been there many times. However, this time was very nice for me because I made effort to know more about arts. I saw many arts such as George Seurat’s art, Monet’s art and Robert’s art. One of those was Gogh’s galley. Gogh’s art impacted me because I never saw in person before visiting to art institute. That is to say, I had expected to face his arts in person. When I was looking around his gallery, I discovered one art, and for some times, I stood in front of one art. It was a self-portrait of Vincent van Gogh. This art was really impression for me because it had a lot of emotion about him. He expressed his sadness, depression, and loneliness. After looking around arts in all of rooms, I and classmates had team presentations. My team picked “champs de mars” by Robert up. Despite the fact that my team prepared hard to show presentation, it was terrible presentation. However, I know Gitte loves people who make effort about learning opportunities.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기