2014년 11월 4일 화요일

Frida



Nathan Cho


04. Nov. 2014


                                                         Frida

The movie “Frida” by Julie Taymor expresses about her life. She was a representative women painter in the Mexico. According to the movie, her life was really hard more than normal. For example, when she was 18 years old, she got into a car accident. The effect was that she had suffered a pain in the most her life. After watching the movie, I thought about relationship between her art and her work. Her works were expressions of her emotion by painting her-portray in her works. Especially, she was influenced by her husband. Her husband, Rivera was a famous painter in the Mexico. However, he liked to sex with girls. When I was watching the scene, I had a question why many artists want to do deviations such as a sex, a alcoholic or a drug. Anyway, her husband protected to her before leaving from him. That is to say, if he was not with her, people would not watch her works. After watching the movie, I imagined if I am a student who want to be a painter, and I face to her, what i will ask her about. I will ask her what I need to be a good artist, and May be she will tell me that i need to understand my emotions, and express them in paintings. This answer was my realization about the movie.


         

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기