2014년 11월 18일 화요일

David bowie




“Who is David Bowie?” I said. When I first heard about his name, I thought that he was a famous painter or architect in America. However, when I visited to the museum, I was surprised because he was musician. “Oh my god, was he a famous musician? Was he member of betles?” I first asked myself because I did not know old musicians except betles. that is why, I wanted to know about David Bowie. His exhibit showed me what he influenced many people in the middle of 20th by consisting of various his uniforms, his songs and his life. Especially, his fashion was really interesting because I did not imagine his fashion was accepted by people who lived at that time. However, clearly He influenced people’s fashion at that time, and he proved the fact by opening this exhibit in Chicago. When I first saw his uniforms, the uniforms looks for girls, so I did not like his style despite the fact that I accept easily various cultures. However, I looked around the exhibit, and found many people were interested of that. After visiting the exhibit, I entered a media room, and I watched his acting in the movies. When I was watching, I realized that he was really handsome more than me, and I was disappointed of god because it was unfair that he had all of those.

           His art is like toys that people who live at that time remember their childhood by. He controlled main stream of culture at the time. Today many people want to remember their memory by seeing David Bowei’s exhibit. That is to say, his art is people’s memory.    

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기