2014년 12월 3일 수요일

museum project refletion

Reflection






         “What is a veteran’s museum?” I said to Yasser. When I heard about a museum project, the question was my first reaction. Of course I like to the word ‘Veteran’ because on Veteran’s day, some online shops have a good deal for customers. However, I realized that the word ‘Veteran’ had a heavy mood in the United State after visiting the museum. On last Saturday, our group went to veteran’s museum. Actually, before going to the museum, we was confused about location of the museum because when we searched the museum, the place was near a north side, is not near a south side. Anyway, we went to the museum for some two hours.

When we first arrived there, we were surprised of the museum because the museum was like a general apartment in which people live in, and there was a small space than we thought. The exhibition“100 faces of war experience” was showing in the museum. The exhibition meant that 100 portraits and words of American who served for the United States. When I faced to their art, I were really impacted by their art because their portraits had their emotion and life in the Army. Of course I also was in Korean Army, it was hard time. However, I saw that veterans who are in paintings had some special things in which I could not explain. After looking around there, I thought that special things were their passion of art and a patriotism. That is to say, when I was seeing their art, I respected them, and I realized that a good artist need to have a power which move people’s mind more than good skills.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기