2014년 9월 12일 금요일

Architecture for nathan

       Some people named alien's architecture. On the other hand, most people called the representative civilization architecture. It was pyramid. Pyramid was established by various civilizations in Egypt. When I was 16 years old, I went to Egypt for trip with my family, and I faced the older civilization. The pyramid looks like a big mountain but each parts was arranged very exactly. When I first faced the Pyramid, I was really impressed because I had watched the Pyramid in Television before. Also I thought how they developed their civilization by building the Pyramid. I wanted to rise of the top. However, inspectors did not allowed people to enter there because it was an accident which one man did suicide by running down there on last week. My dream which rise of the top was disappeared by the store. When I was really disappointed, my father told me that we will go up to the top next time, and now we have to enjoy seeing in the situation. I promised myself that one day I will rise of the top.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기